We take online safety very seriously Holy Trinity Rosehill CofE Primary School. If you have any queries or questions please speak to your child’s teacher.
The BBC Website is a good place to start. It has three sections for children: CBeebies, CBBC and Schools. Within the site at www.bbc.co.uk/cbbc/help/safesurfing is a Dongle the Rabbit cartoon that, in a fun and effective way, shows younger children about safe surfing.
Click on the image below to go to the CEOP website.
- Anything you notice can help a child at risk.
- We all have a role to play in protecting children and young people from child abuse and neglect.
- Many people do not act because they’re worried about being wrong.
- You don’t have to be absolutely certain; if you’re concerned a child is being abused or their safety is at risk, speak to someone.
- Following these simple steps and reporting your concerns to your local council could provide the missing piece of information that is needed to keep a child safe.
Child abuse. If you think it, report it.